Grands! Monkey Bread
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 can(s) PillsburyÂ® Grands!Â® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits 16.3 oz each
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar firmly packed
- 3/4 cup(s) butter or margarine melted
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube pan with shortening or cooking spray. In large -storage plastic food bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Shake in bag to coat.
- Arrange in pan, adding walnuts and raisins among the biscuit pieces.
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter; pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bekah251 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grands! Monkey Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads