Grands Mini Pizzas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) (16.3 oz.) Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup(s) pizza sauce
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 package(s) (3.5 oz.) sliced pepperoni
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Place on 2 large or 3 small greased cookie sheets. Top each round with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake at 375 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are deep golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grands Mini Pizzas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza