Grands!® Easy Peach Shortcakes
More From Pillsbury Grands!
- 1 can (10.2 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 can (29 oz) sliced peaches in syrup, drained and 1/2 cup liquid reserved
- 1 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- Ground cinnamon
- 1 .Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle sugar evenly on tops of biscuits.
- 2. Bake 11 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- 3. To serve, split biscuits; on 5 individual serving plates, layer with peaches, reserved liquid and whipped topping. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Prefer ice cream? Substitute vanilla or cinnamon ice cream for the whipped topping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grands!® Easy Peach Shortcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes