Grands!® Easy Peach Shortcakes
Go ahead and call ‘em shortcakes, but rest assured, this superfast, peachy dessert is long on flavor! Topped with whipped cream or ice cream, it’s sure to become a family favorite.
More From Pillsbury Grands!
- 1 can (10.2 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 can (29 oz) sliced peaches in syrup, drained and 1/2 cup liquid reserved
- 1 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- Ground cinnamon
- 1 .Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle sugar evenly on tops of biscuits.
- 2. Bake 11 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- 3. To serve, split biscuits; on 5 individual serving plates, layer with peaches, reserved liquid and whipped topping. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Prefer ice cream? Substitute vanilla or cinnamon ice cream for the whipped topping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grands!® Easy Peach Shortcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes