Grands!® Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
Yield: Serves 12
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
2. In large plastic food-storage bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon. Separate dough into a total of 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Shake in bag to coat. Arrange in pan. Mix brown sugar and butter; pour over biscuit pieces.
3. Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft):
Bake at 375°F for 33 to 37 minutes.
1 Serving: Calories 450 (Calories from Fat 200); Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 4 1/2g); Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 890mg; Total Carbohydrate 58g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 31g); Protein 5g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 15% Exchanges: 2 Starch; 2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 4 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 4
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads