Grands!® Blueberry Cobbler
More From Pillsbury Grands!
- 2 cans (21 oz each) blueberry pie filling
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1. In 2-quart saucepan, heat pie filling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until bubbly. Pour into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- 2. Cut each biscuit into fourths. Place biscuit pieces and sugar in bowl; toss to coat. Arrange biscuit pieces on hot filling.
- 3. Bake at 400°F 12 to 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and filling is bubbly. Serve warm with ice cream..
- Try this easy recipe with your favorite flavor of pie filling.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grands!® Blueberry Cobbler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes