I think it is a delicious recipe. i tryed it and it was delicious.
Grands!® Biscuit Sandwiches
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 8 slices American cheese
- 1. Make biscuits and bacon as directed on packages.
2. Meanwhile, in 8-inch skillet, melt butter. Pour eggs into skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until set. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
3. Split biscuits. Fill each with egg, cheese and bacon.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft):
1 Sandwich: Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 220); Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 3g); Cholesterol 245mg; Sodium 1170mg; Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g); Protein 18g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 15%; Iron 10% Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 2 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grands!® Biscuit Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch