Grands!® Biscuit Bowls with Chili
More From Pillsbury Grands!
- 1 can (10.2 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cans (15 oz each) chili with beans
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1. Place 5 (10-oz) custard cups upside down on ungreased cookie sheet; spray outsides of cups with cooking spray.
- 2. Press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1 round over each custard cup, shaping dough to fit around cup and form bowl shape. Dough should not touch cookie sheet.
- 3. Bake at 350°F 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Place bread bowls with custard cups on cooling rack; cool 5 minutes. Remove bowls from custard cups.
- 4. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat chili over medium heat until hot. Spoon chili into bread bowls; sprinkle with cheese..
- Don’t have enough 10-oz custard cups? Lightly crush 5 sheets of foil into 5 (4-inch) balls; flatten tops slightly. Place flat sides up on ungreased cookie sheet. Continue as directed above. Remove foil from baked bread bowls, and discard.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grands!® Biscuit Bowls with Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes