Grandpa Jim's Shrimp Sauce
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Stir together all ingredients until blended. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Grandpa Jim's Salad Dressing: Stir together equal parts of mayonnaise and Grandpa Jim's Shrimp Sauce. Serve over salad greens tossed with shrimp, sliced onion, diced celery, and diced hard-cooked eggs, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments