Grandpa Drew's Pot Roast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 - 3 pound(s) chuck roast
- 1 package(s) Knox Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can(s) Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 pound(s) small read potatoes - quartered
- 1 pound(s) baby carrots (small bag)
- 1. Preheat over to 275 degrees
- 2. Line 13" x 9" pan with aluminum foil
- 3. place roast in middle of pan and add carrots and potatoes around roast.
- 4. sprinkle dry onion soup mix over meat
- 5. spoon cream of mushroom soup over meat and onion soup mix
- 6. pour 1/2 soup can of water over soup and vegetables
- 7. Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 3 to 4 hours or so -- meat will pull apart with fork when done
This recipe is a personal recipe added by theresadrew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note