Grandmother’s Date Nut Roll
Community Recipe from
- 1 (1-lb) box(es) plain graham crackers
- 1 (small) jar(s) marischino cherries, chopped
- 1 cup(s) pecans, chopped
- 1 (10-oz) box(es) pitted dates, chopped
- 1 cup(s) small marshmallows
- 1 can(s) sweetend condensed milk
- Process graham crackers in a food processor until very fine. Mix graham cracker crumbs, cherries, dates, marshmallows and pecans. Empty all of milk in the mixture and work with hands like dough until it sticks together. Shape in a roll. Garnish with whole pecans and cherries on top. Refrigerate. After several hours, slice and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grandmother’s Date Nut Roll Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts