grandmas sweet potato casserole
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) canned sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/3 cup(s) clover valley sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) clover valley raisins
- 1 cup(s) clover valley mini marshmallow
- 1 cup(s) clover valley pecans
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) clover valley pancake syrup
- preheat oven to 350 degrees in a large bowl whisk 2 eggs by hand mix in the remaining ingredients start with the mashed sweet potatoes,brown sugar clover valley raisins,vanilla,clover valley sweetened condensed milk,melted butter,cinnamon and clover valley pancake syrup.
- spoon mixture into a 9x9 butter or nonstick baking dish-spread evenly place on a foil lined cookiesheet evenly spread marshmallows across the top,coverwith foil and bake for 30-40 min.(warn/and or brown)remove foil for the last 5 min or until desired color.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BBsKitchen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
grandmas sweet potato casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles