Grandma's Chocolate Popcorn
Pop up a bunch of this tasty treat and your family will demand more...it's addictive!
Yield: Makes about 20 to 22 cups
- 14 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- Optional: 2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 pounds melting chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, cereal and peanuts, if desired; set aside.
- Combine chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes or until melted, stirring after every minute.
- Pour over popcorn mixture, tossing to coat well. Spread onto a large greased non-stick baking sheet; cool completely. Break apart; store in an airtight container up to 5 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grandma's Chocolate Popcorn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Candy