Grandma Wright's Corn Chowder
Community Recipe from
- 2 large onions each cut in 6 sections
- 2 - 3 potatoes peeled and cut in wedges
- 3/4 cup(s) sliced celery
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) creamed corn
- 1 can(s) corn niblets
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- Put onions and potatoes in a large pot and add 1 cup water and 1 or 2
- chicken bullion cubes or 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Cover veggies and cook to soft. Add celery last 5 min.
- Season (salt and pepper) and puree in food processor.
- Add 2 cups of milk, 1 tinof creamed corn, 1 tin nibblets, 1/2 tsp of curry.
- You can increase the corn and liquid as desired for consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kmawright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grandma Wright's Corn Chowder Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews