Grandma Winnie's Italian Delight
This is a delighful way to use leftover spaghetti or a quick and easy way to use jarred spaghetti sauce. Very kid friendly.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 jar(s) Your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound(s) Itallian sausage or hamburger fried and drained
- 1 small package(s) spaghetti noodles (aproximately 4-6 servings) cooked, drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) Creamed style corn
- 3 cup(s) Tillamook cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) BBQ Sauce
- 1 can(s) Sliced Black Olives
- 3 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 1 whole(s) small to medium onion optional, minced & sauted
- 2 stalk(s) celery optional, sliced & sauted
- 3 tablespoon(s) Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) Anise seed crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook and drain Italian Sausage or Hamburger. If using onion and celery saute until translucent. Combine all ingredients (reserving 1 cup of Tillamook Cheese) well in a large cassarole dish or pot. Place in oven and bake covered for 30 minutes, sprinkle the reserved cheese on top and return to the oven uncovered for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes. Serve with a side salad and garlic bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shortnsweetwin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note