Grandma Wanda's Noodles
- 3 Cups Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 6 Tablespoons cream
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Mix ingredients, adding cream and flour alternately.
- Roll dough on floured surface to thin as possible.
- Let rolled dough stand 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle dough lightly with flour and roll up like jelly roll. Slice in 1/4 inch pieces.
- Let dry for about 2 hours.
- (May be frozen. )
- To cook: drop noodles into 6 qurts of salted boiling water. Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain noodles.
- Add 3 cans of chicken broth, 3 cans of chicken broth to noodles. Simmer. Add dash of pepper and 1 tablespoon butter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Teegs13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grandma Wanda's Noodles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables