Grandma Shade's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) shortening (Crisco)
- 2/3 cup(s) butter (or margarine)
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 12 ounce(s) chocolate chips
- Cream first six ingredients. Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Bake at 375 degrees for 9 minutes. HAPPY EATING.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dbshade and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grandma Shade's Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies