Grandma's zucchini recipe
Roasted vegetables topped w/melted cheese.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Zucchini Sliced in 1/2 in rounds
- 1/2 cup(s) Yellow onion Thinly julienned
- 2 Garlic cloves Crushed and minced
- 2 Roma tomatoes Diced in 1/4 in bits
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese Grated
- 1/2 cup(s) Jack cheese Grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss zucchini with onion, garlic, and tomatoes in olive oil and oregano. Sprinkle with salt and pepper while tossing. Place in baking dish large enough to create one layer. Bake uncovered for 5 min or until squash begins to soften. Top with cheese and bake until cheese begins to bubble and slightly brown. Remove and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarieS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note