Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Block tofu
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) Minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) Hot bean paste
- 1 tablespoon(s) Shoyu (soy sauce)
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Oyster sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Mirin (Japanese sweet wine)
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Sesame oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Chicken stock or water
- 2 teaspoon(s) Corn starch
- 2 tablespoon(s) Scallions or cilantro for garnish
- Rinse and drain tofu. Cut in 3/4 inch squares.
- Mix remaining ingredients and simmer in pot.
- Add tofu and stir gently until hot.
- Add water as needed.
- Garnish with chopped scallions or cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cecilyw and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes