Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Block tofu
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) Minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) Hot bean paste
- 1 tablespoon(s) Shoyu (soy sauce)
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Oyster sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Mirin (Japanese sweet wine)
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Sesame oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Chicken stock or water
- 2 teaspoon(s) Corn starch
- 2 tablespoon(s) Scallions or cilantro for garnish
- Rinse and drain tofu. Cut in 3/4 inch squares.
- Mix remaining ingredients and simmer in pot.
- Add tofu and stir gently until hot.
- Add water as needed.
- Garnish with chopped scallions or cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cecilyw and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note