- 2 cup(s) celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) majoram
- 2 whole(s) onions, diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins/cranberries
- 1 teaspoon(s) sage
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) stock
- 1 box(es) Stove Top Dressing, cornbread
- 1 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1 cup(s) walnuts, chopped
- Soak raisins/cranberries in one cup stock. Saute onions in butter until translucent. Add celery & saute 10 minutes. Add spices.
- In large bowl, mix saute with dressing, walnuts, raisins & remaining stock.
- Bake in casserole dish, foil covered, 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove foil, continue 350 degress for 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hlndnn106 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note