Grandma's Lil Cheddar Meatloaves
Community Recipe from
- 1 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) quick oats
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 2/3 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard
- Beat egg and milk. Stir in cheese, oats, onion and salt. Add beef and mix well. Shape into loaves (6 to 8). Put in a large casserole dish.
- Mix the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard in a small bowl and spread over the loaves.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes on 350 degrees.
- Freeze extra loaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kchanning25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes