Grandma's Lil Cheddar Meatloaves
Grandma Channing's meat loaf recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) quick oats
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 2/3 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard
- Beat egg and milk. Stir in cheese, oats, onion and salt. Add beef and mix well. Shape into loaves (6 to 8). Put in a large casserole dish.
- Mix the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard in a small bowl and spread over the loaves.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes on 350 degrees.
- Freeze extra loaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kchanning25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note