Grandma's Frito Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) hamburger raw/thawed
- 1/4 cup(s) onion raw
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cube(s) ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cube(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 bag(s) Fritos Scoops chips
- Cook hamburger and onion in a large skillet until done. Drain. Mix in the rest of the ingredients, and simmer until well blended. Keep warm in a Crockpot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kacicampbell89 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grandma's Frito Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers