Grandma's Cucumber Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 Med. Cucumbers Peeled and Sliced 1/4"
- 1 Med. Onion sliced and separate into rings
- 3 Med. tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1/2 C. Vinegar
- 1/4 C. Sugar
- 1 C. water
- 1/4 C. olive oil
- 2 tsp.salt
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
- Combine all in a large bowl, toss making sure everything is coated well. Refrigerate for at least 2 hrs before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grandma's Cucumber Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables