Grandma's Banana Bread
Community Recipe from
- 3-4 whole(s) ripe bananas mashed
- 1/3 cup(s) butter melted
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. With a long spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking soda over the mixture and mix in. Add the flour last, mix. Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan. Cook for 1 hour.
- Let cool on rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GemMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes