Grandma's Banana Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-4 whole(s) ripe bananas mashed
- 1/3 cup(s) butter melted
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. With a long spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking soda over the mixture and mix in. Add the flour last, mix. Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan. Cook for 1 hour.
- Let cool on rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GemMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note