Grandma Ruth's Grilled Pork Loin
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 black peppercorns
- Pierce roast at 1-inch intervals with fork; set aside. (Piercing allows marinade to penetrate the meat better.)
- Combine salad dressing and remaining ingredients in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Reserve 1/2 cup mixture in refrigerator for basting during grilling. Add roast to remaining mixture in bag; seal bag, and chill 8 hours, turning bag over occasionally.
- Remove roast from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Coat a grill rack with cooking spray, and place over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°); place roast on rack. Cook, covered with grill lid, 35 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion reaches 160°, turning and basting with reserved 1/2 cup dressing mixture after 20 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes