Grandma Reed's Seafood Spread
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, medium-size shrimp
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Garnish: fresh dill sprigs
- Boil shrimp in 5 cups water in a medium saucepan 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired. Chop shrimp.
- Stir together shrimp, crabmeat, and next 8 ingredients; cover and chill up to 24 hours. Serve on cucumber slices and squash slices or in phyllo cups. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes