- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, medium-size shrimp
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Garnish: fresh dill sprigs
How to Make It
Boil shrimp in 5 cups water in a medium saucepan 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired. Chop shrimp.
Stir together shrimp, crabmeat, and next 8 ingredients; cover and chill up to 24 hours. Serve on cucumber slices and squash slices or in phyllo cups. Garnish, if desired.