Grandma Littlefield's Cinnamon Jumbos
Not to be confused with snickerdoodles, these cookies are more like cake.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) shortening
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Combine shortening, sugar & eggs.
- 3. In a different bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Combine with the shortening mixture in batches.
- 4. Chill over night in fridge.
- 5. Drop by teaspoons full on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6. Mix sugar & cinnamon together & sprinkle over cookies.
- 7. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-13 minutes. (Makes a lot)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliecook1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grandma Littlefield's Cinnamon Jumbos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts