Grandma Littlefield's Cinnamon Jumbos
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) shortening
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Combine shortening, 2 cups of sugar, egg, vanilla and milk.
- 3. In a different bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Combine with the shortening mixture in batches.
- 4. Chill over night in fridge.
- 5. Drop by teaspoons full on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6. Mix 1/2 cup of sugar & cinnamon together & sprinkle over cookies.
- 7. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-13 minutes. (Makes a lot)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliecook1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grandma Littlefield's Cinnamon Jumbos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts