- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups chocolate-flavored crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 gal. vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 to 1 cup Spanish peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Garnish: chocolate syrup
How to Make It
Blend together peanut butter and corn syrup in a large bowl. Add cereals; stir until coated.
Press into the bottom of an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan. Spread ice cream over cereal mixture; sprinkle with peanuts. Swirl chocolate syrup over top; if desired.
Cover with aluminum foil; freeze at least 4 hours before serving. Cut into squares to serve.