Grandma Jean's Potato Salad
Community Recipe from
- 5 large red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, 2 chopped and 1 sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) (heaping) sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) salad dressing, Miracle Whip recommended
- 3 tablespoon(s) yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- paprika, for garnish
- Boil cubed potatoes until they are tender. Drain and cool. In a large bowl add celery, onion, 2 eggs and pickled relish. Add the salad dressing, yellow mustard and sugar. Stir well. Place the sliced egg on top of potatoes and sprinkle with paprika and salt. Let the potato salad chill in the refrigerator for 2 1/2 hours or overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grandma Jean's Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads