Grandma Jackies - Salsa - Fresh
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Cans of Tomatoes - Chopped (or 607 large tomatoes, boiled so skin can be removed)
- 1 onion - Large Chopped
- 4 jalapeno peppers Chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried Garlic or 1 Tsp Fresh minced garlic
- 1 dash(es) Salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Cilantro or 1 tsp dried cilantro
- 1/4 cup(s) White Vinegar
- Mix all together. This is better if let sit for an hour or so. Can also be frozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gsmith6883 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grandma Jackies - Salsa - Fresh Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables