Grandma Jackies - Fresh Salsa
Community Recipe from
- 4 Tomatoes chopped
- 5 jalapeno peppers (or Red Peppers) chopped
- 1/2 Green Pepper Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cilantro
- 1 tablespoon(s) Garlic Salt
- 1-1/2 tablespoon(s) Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Very Large Onion chopped
- Chop all of the vegetables into small pieces. Put all ingredients in a bowl. Stir, cover and refrigerate one day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gsmith6883 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grandma Jackies - Fresh Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers