Grandma Honey's Bourbon Balls
Powerful enough to make you want to scale tall buildings!!! Make three days in advance , they may be stored for two weeks in referigerator.DO NOT FREEZE!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) Vanilla Wafers Crushed
- 1 cup(s) _Powered Sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) Light Corn Syrup
- 1 cup(s) Pecans Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/2 cup(s) Bourbon
- 1/2 cup(s) Granulated Sugar
- Food Coloring (optional)
- Combine first six items in large bowl. Roll into small balls (mouthsize).
- Roll in granulated sugar. (you may want to color the sugar with food coloring.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackCarroll and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note