Grandma Dumeney's Baked Beans
Fill your home with the soothing aroma of Grandma Dumeney's Baked Beans this holiday season. With each bite, family and friends will be craving more of this classic comfort food.
Yield: Serves 8
- 3 28-oz. cans pork & beans
- 1 pound bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup catsup
- 1 onion, diced
- Garnish: additional crisply cooked and crumbled bacon
- Combine all ingredients except garnish in a large bowl and mix well. Transfer to a lightly greased 4-quart casserole dish with a lid. Bake, covered, at 400 degrees for one hour. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees; uncover dish and bake for an additional hour. Garnish with bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This