Grandma Derner's Vegetable Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) green peas, drained
- 1 can(s) white whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can(s) french-style green beans, drained
- 1 jar(s) pimentos, drained and chopped
- 1 cup(s) celery, chopped
- 1 cup(s) sweet onion, chopped
- 1 cup(s) green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) salad oil
- 1/2 cup(s) cider vingar
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- All the chopped vegetables should be about the same size as the peas and corn.
- Bring the sugar, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, and water to boil and then cool
- Add vegetables and refrigerate at least 24 hours.
- Very delicious and will keep refrigerated for weeks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarilynC2008 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note