Grandma Cahall's Coleslaw
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) 1 large bag of shredded cabbage (5 cups of shredded green cabbage or 1 large head of cabbage shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) Miracle Whip dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar - to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) cider Vinegar -
- 1 package(s) Oscar Mayer Bacon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Put 5 cups of Shredded green Cabbage in large bowl. Put 1/4 cup of sugar on top set aside.
- Put cut 6 slices of Oscar Mayer Bacon, into small pieces - cook until crisp - drain off the grease - put back 1 table spoon of bacon grease back in the pan, carefully put 1/2 cup of cider vinegar in pan, put 1/4 cup of sugar in pan and simmer. Pore the mixture into the bowl of Shredded green cabbage. now add 1/2 cup of Miracle Whip dressing, add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate 1 hour or longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sandra001 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note