Grandma Box's Snickerdoodles
Community Recipe from
- 2 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 4 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Cream butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and combine well in mixer.
- Add flour mixture gradually until well combined. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar in small bowl.
- Gently mold dough into 1 inch balls then roll balls in cinnamon and sugar mixture to coat.
- Place coated dough balls 3 inches apart on a parchment paper- lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes in 400 degree oven or until lightly browned. Allow to cool completely on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cynruthie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes