Grandma Black's Easy Hamburger Stroganoff
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) lean hamburger
- 1 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped fine
- 1/2 package(s) Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 1- 4oz can(s) chopped olives
- 1- 4oz can(s) mushroom pieces
- 2- 10 1/2 can(s) cream of mushroom soup- undiluted
- 8 oz container(s) sour cream
- 8 oz package(s) extra wide noodles
- 1- 2 tablespoon(s) cooking oil
- Boil noodles as directed, drain and set aside in cool water.
- In large frying pan, brown hamburger and onion in cooking oil.
- Add dry salad dressing mix while stirring, add drained olives and drained mushroom pieces and stir to mix, add soup. Stir and heat over med heat. Add sour cream, stirring till well mixed. Take off heat.
- Ladle drained noodles on plate for each serving, ladle Stroganoff mixture over each serving of noodles and serve.
- Refridgerate any leftover noodles (in water) and stroganoff separately.
- Dish up as explained above and reheat in microwave.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BarbaraBlack and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note