Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground chuck 80% lean
- 4 links sweet Italian sausage, meat removed from the casings
- 1 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Italian flavored bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil and blend together with your hands. if mixture seems too thick or dry, add a third egg. Roll into meatballs. Using olive oil, fry in a large skillet over medium heat until cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BethlehemBaker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Granddaddy's Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes