Grand Oranges and Strawberries
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 1/2 cups sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 10 to 12 large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Melt marmalade in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
- Stir together marmalade, white grape juice, and orange liqueur in a large serving dish or bowl until blended. Add orange sections, and gently stir. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Add strawberries to oranges in bowl, and gently stir. Serve with a slotted spoon.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Grand Marnier for orange liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grand Oranges and Strawberries Recipe at a Glance