Wonderful!! A requested favorite at every breakfast or brunch. A little time intensive, but well worth the effort. It only gets better with more time in the frig.
Yield: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 16 large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- Garnish: orange rind strips
- Cook sugar and orange marmalade in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves; allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Stir together sugar mixture, orange liqueur, and orange sections. Cover and chill 8 hours. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch