Grand Marnier Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier (orange liqueur) or orange juice
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar, sifted
- Beat butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy. Add chocolate, Grand Marnier, and whipping cream; beat well. Gradually add sugar, beating at high speed 5 minutes or until spreading consistency.
- Note: Grand Marnier is a brandy-based French liqueur flavored with orange peel. It pairs particularly well with chocolate. Other orange liqueurs or orange juice would work in this frosting, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This