Gran's Lemon Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 14 tablespoon(s) butter softened
- 4 whole(s) eggs
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 4 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Preheat oven to 350 stir together flour and powdered sugar, add butter and mix until crumbly. Press onto bottom and ½ in up sides of an ungreased 13x9x2.
- Bake for 20 min
- Meanwhile beat together eggs granulated sugar, zest, lemon juice, baking powder, and salt about 3 min until fluffy.
- Pour over hot crust, bake for 25 min till edges brown.
- Cool cut into bars dust with powdered sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gran's Lemon Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts