Grams Old Style Chex Mix
Chill: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) corn chex
- 2 cup(s) wheat chex
- 2 cup(s) rice chex
- 2 cup(s) mixed nuts
- 2 cup(s) cheerios
- 2 cup(s) pretzels optional
- 6 tablespoon(s) salad oil
- 3 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder optional
- Preheat oven to 200
- Mix cereals pretzels, and nuts together in a large roasting pan.
- Mix remaining items together and pour over mixture.
- Bake in oven for 2 hrs stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- Spread on paper towels to cool.
- Box/bag up and share with company and friends
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarkandJodie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grams Old Style Chex Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers