Grams Cream Cheese Brownies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) german sweet chocolate
- 5 tablespoon(s) margarine
- 3 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3 whole(s) eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Melt chocolate & 3 tbls oleo in a small pan overheat stirring constantly. Cool. Blend remaining butter with cheese until softened. Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, Beat well and blend in 1 egg, 1 tbs flour and 1/2 tsp vanilla. Set aside
- Beat remaining 2 eggs until thick and light color. Add remaining 1/4 cup sugar and beat until thickened. Add salt, baking powder and 1/2 cup flour. Blend in cooled chocolate mixture, nuts and 1tsp vanilla.
- Spread 1/2 of the chocolate batter in a greased 9" pan. Add cheese mixture spreading evenly. Top with tablespoons of chocolate batter. Zigzag a pattern through batter to marble. Bake 350 for 35-40 minutes until top springs back when lightly pressed.
- Cool and cut into squares
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarkandJodie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grams Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts