Grams Chocolate Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 ounce(s) semi sweet baking chocolate
- 1/2 stick(s) butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) cocoa
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- Melt butter and chocolate over low heat
- Mix cocoa and sugar together and add to mixture
- Add evaporated milk a little at a time, cooking slowly until sugar is melted. The amount of milk you add depends on how thick you want the sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarkandJodie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grams Chocolate Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes