Grammy's Spicy Pumpkin Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) pumpkin mashed
- 3/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) molasses
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 3 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 3 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) mace
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) clove powdered
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup(s) whipping cream
- 2 pastry shells unbaked
- Preheat oven to 450
- Combine pumpkin with brown sugar, white sugar, molasses, salt, and spices.
- When mixed well, add eggs, blend well.
- Add cream, blend well.
- Pour into unbaked pie shells.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes, then 350 for 30 minutes, or until pie is done by testing with a knife.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by loeyanne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grammy's Spicy Pumpkin Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries