Gram's Crumb Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 2/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 5 stick(s) butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- TO MAKE CRUMBS; Mix together, using hands in a large bowl; 4 sticks butter, 2 2/3 cups sugar, 4 tsp. cinnamon and 4 cups flour.
- TO MAKE CAKE: Beat together 1 stick butter, 1 cup sugar and 2 eggs. Add 2 1/2 cups flour, 2 tsp. baking powder, 1 tsp. salt, 2 tsp. vanilla and 1 cup milk. Beat until mixture is smooth.
- Grease a large pan (15x10x1) or any large roasting pan about that size. Pour cake mixture in pan; then take crumb mixture and form large lumps and place on top of the cake mixture. Bake in 350 oven for about 50 minutes or until done when checked with a toothpick.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ellynint and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gram's Crumb Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch