- 6 cups honey graham cereal
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- Wax paper
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cereal and next 2 ingredients in a very large bowl.
Melt butter in a 3-qt. saucepan over medium-low heat; stir in sugar and corn syrup. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil 2 minutes.
Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, and stir quickly to coat. Spread in a single layer on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Transfer to wax paper, and cool completely (about 10 minutes). Break into pieces, and toss with pretzel sticks and chocolate pieces.