Graham Cracker Crust
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) finely gtound graham crackers
- 1/3 cup(s) white sugar
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1/2` teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon (optional)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter or margarine, and cinnamon until well blended. Press mixture into an 8 or 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7 minutes. Cool. If recipe calls for unbaked pie shell, just chill for about 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Graham Cracker Crust Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries