Graham Cracker Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Graham Crackers
- 2 stick(s) PARKAY Margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) White Granular Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Pecans Chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 11x17 cookie sheet with parchment paper for non-stick cooking & easy release of cookies.
- Seperate graham crackers into individual pieces and arrange on cookie sheet/
- parchment paper side by side until completely full of cookies.
- Melt 2 sticks of Parkay Margarine in saucepan on stove.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar and heat to rolling boil, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans, stir well.
- Spoon mixture evenly over graham crackers until completely covered,
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for appx 30 minutes.
- Separate from paper and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pmccmb and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Graham Cracker Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes